FACEBOOK INVOICE ACCOUNT FOR RENT
Best fees in the market - from only 0.3%
Advantages of Facebook Invoice Advertising Accounts
Why Choose Drebest
Account Rental Process
Quy trình thuê tài khoản
1. What products can rented accounts?
Drebest Agency agrees to provide Facebook invoice advertising accounts for the following items:
- Clean goods (POD, Dropship, fashion, household appliances, furniture...)
- Light VPCS: beauty salon, spa, some other products...
* Drebest does not lease accounts with heavy VPCS products such as counterfeit goods, trademark goods, physiological products, and weapons.
2. Why deposit $200 account?
This is a security deposit. Make sure you don't run a campaign that causes your account to be locked. If the client runs without violating the policy, this amount will be refunded after the end of the contract. If customers intentionally run infringing campaigns, we will not refund the deposit.
3. How is the account opening fee calculated?
The account opening fee ($25/ Acc to run SP clean, $100/ Acc to run SP VPCS) is a flat fee to create or issue a new ad account. If the account is locked through no fault of the customer, Drebest Agency will support opening a new account, and you will not have to pay any extra fees.
4. If the account is locked, will the deposit be lost?
If an account is locked due to a customer, the customer's remaining deposits will be frozen until Facebook returns the final appeal. After the results are available, Drebest will automatically transfer the unspent money from Acc to the customer's total wallet
5. What is Invoice account?
Invoice is a premium advertising account specifically granted by Facebook for the Agency. This account type is stable, does not need a card, and is not limited to a daily spending budget.
6. Is it possible to stop cooperation and refund while the balance remains?
When you need to stop cooperation, we will refund unspent money & deposit without penalty within 1-60 working days.